Tuesday, January 12, 2010

pics of sydney!

while jamie was here... we visited a few sites ^^

DAY 1 (circular quay)
sydney opera house
Photobucket

street performer, lady in a box - bendyem
Photobucket

jamie n the digerido performer
Photobucket

me n the opera house
Photobucket

the "sails"
Photobucket

harbor bridge
Photobucket

sydney cbd
Photobucket

more opera house pics
Photobucket

UNSW walkway, silver building - robert webster (my faculty building) red centre - faculty of built environment
Photobucket

UNSW walkway, scientia building - under the glass thingy (where we usually have exams n graduation photos taken), chem engineering buildings on the side
Photobucket

DAY 2
Sydney wildlife world
koalas in a tree!
Photobucket

1 koala!
Photobucket

me petting a kangaroo!
Photobucket

REAL dino on a leash
Photobucket

my fav intersection @ sydney CBD
Photobucket

bondi beach
Photobucket

surf!
Photobucket

street performer
Photobucket

DAY 3
Maroubra Beach
Photobucket

jamie caught me offguard >_< i had to tidy my dress :(
Photobucket

jamie at the beach!
Photobucket

loooookkkk my feet's in the water!
Photobucket


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment